In the early 1960s, Brentwood was a sleepy community that consisted mainly of large farms. However, by late in the decade, with the construction of the interstate, Brentwood began to grow – not only as a low density residential community, as founding community members envisioned, but also as a business park, paving the way for national retailers like Kirkland’s and Tractor Supply Company to establish their corporate headquarters here. From historic sites like the Boiling Spring Academy in Primm Park and the prehistoric Native American mounds known as the Fewkes Site, to the Deerwood Arboretum & Nature Center, Brentwood is a community that people of all ages can call home.
As a locally owned and operated home care agency, Stay Home Care is committed to helping local residents make the most of Brentwood, with top-quality in-home care services that can be customized to help busy families, seniors, and children with special needs and chronic health conditions. With expertise in a wide array of home care needs, our diverse services can meet your needs during every stage of life. Just a few of the many ways we can help include:
Compassionate Care for Seniors
- Companionship and life enrichment activities
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Help with bathing and hygiene tasks
- Meal planning, preparation and clean-up
- Ambulation and transfer assistance
- Medication pick-up and reminders
- Light stretching and physician-approved exercise
- Shopping, errands, and excursions in the community
- And more
Compassionate Care for Children
- Assistance with walking, moving around, and transferring
- Exercise, playing, and engaging outings in the community
- Personal care, dressing, and bathing assistance
- Nutritious food selection, meal preparation, and help with eating
- And more
Compassionate Care for Busy Families
- Assistance following childbirth or hospitalization
- Newborn care and care for multiples
- Child care focused on age-appropriate activities and outings
- Nutritious meal planning, preparation, and clean-up
- Light housekeeping and laundry services
- Assistance with household management, including shopping and errands
- And more
As family caregivers ourselves, we understand the importance of consistency and having highly trained caregivers who can help meet the unique needs of individual clients and families. That’s why we ensure that each member of our team not only possesses the skills necessary to deliver customized care for Brentwood families, but also shares our commitment to delivering compassionate care in the comfort of home. In addition, all of our employees undergo a thorough interview process, including background and reference checks, prior to joining our team.
The Stay Home Care Difference
Stay Home Care is built around the importance of connecting with people and building relationships. From clients and families to our caregiving team, we understand the importance of listening and establishing trust in order to provide exceptional care for Brentwood families. As such, we are guided in all of our interactions by our core values:
- Relationships: We work hard to create and maintain relationships built on trust, transparency, and a commitment to care.
- Quality Care: We provide ongoing training and tools for our staff, ensuring the highest possible quality of care.
- Compassion: We truly care about each person we serve, and offer comfort, peace of mind, and empathy.
- Consistency: We place a high value on maintaining consistency of care, communications, and customer service.
From the moment you call us, we work to understand your care challenges and goals, and we strive to provide you with support, resources, and most importantly, an unmatched level of care that ensures safety, dignity and independence.
Customized Care for Brentwood Families
To learn more about our top-rated Brentwood home care, contact Stay Home Care today at 615-964-7726 to schedule a complimentary in-home consultation. Let us help restore balance in your life with customized care solutions that bring peace of mind for you and your loved ones.