Legend has it that William Nolen and his family were traveling through Middle Tennessee in the late 1700s when their wagon broke down. Nolen was taken with the rich natural resources and beauty of the area and decided to stay and homestead rather than continue on. The community was named Nolensville, commemorating its first residents. While this story may be more local lore than actual historic facts, one thing is for certain, in addition to the Nolensville Farmer’s Market and the revitalized downtown, today’s residents – both newcomers and those who have been here for generations — continue to enjoy the natural beauty that appealed to Nolen more than 200 years ago.
Stay Home Care understands the importance of home, place and family, and with our expert in-home care services, we can provide care for infants, families, seniors, and most anyone in between. Built on personal experience and an understanding of the joys and challenges of family caregiving, Stay Home Care is locally owned and operated by two businesswomen who know the importance of having reliable, trustworthy caregivers who can provide customized care solutions and advocacy for every stage of life. Offering a wide array of home care for Nolensville residents, let us help your family with:
Compassionate Care for Seniors
- Companionship and life enrichment activities
- Help with personal care, bathing, and dressing
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Planning and preparing nutritious meals, including clean-up
- Specialized memory care activities
- Transfer and ambulation assistance
- Medication reminders
- Excursions in the community
- And more
Compassionate Care for Children
- Assistance with personal care, including dressing and bathing
- Exercise, playing, and engaging outings in the community
- Nutritious food selection, meal preparation, and help with eating
- Assistance with walking, moving around, and transferring
- And more
Compassionate Care for Busy Families
- Newborn care and care for multiples
- Help with recovery after birth or hospitalization
- Meal planning, preparation, and clean-up
- Childcare focused on age-appropriate activities and outings
- Light housekeeping and laundry services
- Assistance with household management, including shopping and errands
- And more
Let our knowledgeable and experienced team of professional caregivers implement a plan of care that is uniquely designed to meet your needs. With a commitment to delivering exceptional care in the home, and a thorough pre-employment check including background, references, and skills assessments, you can feel confident partnering with Stay Home Care for all of your in-home care needs.
Relationships Are at the Core of Our Care
We know that inviting a caregiver into your home can be met with some hesitation. We do everything we can to help bring peace of mind, making a caregiver match that is based upon the personality and interests of the client. Furthermore, all aspects of our business – from the care of clients to the care of our team – are guided by four foundational beliefs:
- Relationships – We strive to create relationships with both clients and team members that are built on trust, transparency, and a shared commitment to care in your home.
- Quality Care – We work to develop a customized care solution for each family with a focus on wellness and quality of life. To do this, we provide each team member with the training and tools necessary to effectively deliver unsurpassed care.
- Compassion – We are empathetic to the challenges faced by families, clients, and team members and we strive to provide comfort and peace of mind in all of our interactions.
- Consistency – We recognize the importance of consistency in the care we deliver, in our staffing, and in our communications and customer service.
Nolensville Home Care for the Whole Community
If you’re looking for trusted, compassionate home care in Nolensville, reach out to Stay Home Care today at 615-964-7726 to set up a complimentary in-home assessment. We’d love the opportunity to share more about how we can design a customized plan of care to help you and your loved ones thrive.