With its close proximity to Nashville, families have been flocking to Franklin, Tennessee, with a population explosion since the 1980s of more than fivefold. It’s now the 7th largest city in the state, and the 8th fastest growing city in the entire U.S. Steeped in history, Franklin also draws tourists from near and far, to experience sites such as the Battle of Franklin Civil War Museum, the Lotz House, the Carter House, and so much more.
Partnering with Stay Home Care, the top providers of in home care in Franklin, TN for individuals of all ages, offers local residents the opportunity to both thrive in the comfort of home, and to get out and enjoy all that our area has to offer. Our Franklin home care services are customized to each person’s unique needs, and can include help with:
Our professional in Franklin home care helps foster independence while improving safety and socialization, through:
- Companionship and socialization
- Accompanied transportation to medical appointments, hair appointments, lunch dates – wherever and whenever a senior would like to go
- Medication reminders
- Running errands
- Laundry and light housekeeping
- Encouragement to participate in physician-approved exercising and stretching
- Meal planning and preparation
- Specialized Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Personal care, such as help with showering, getting dressed, toileting, etc.
- And more
Our pediatric care services offer assistance for children with complex medical needs and/or developmental delays with:
- Personal care and hygiene needs (bathing, dressing, etc.)
- Planning and preparing nutritious meals, and assisting with eating
- Safe transfers and ambulation
- Outings, exercise, and play
- Respite for families
- And much more
We begin by meeting with families in the comfort and familiarity of home, providing a free assessment and development of a customized care plan to help manage specific needs and challenges. We then continuously monitor and modify that plan, always ensuring the right level of care as needs change.
Why Stay Home Care?
Stay Home Care is locally owned and operated by two businesswomen with their own personal experience in caring for older parents as well as young children. We are licensed by the State of Tennessee, accredited by the BBB, and strictly follow four key guiding principles:
- Relationships: We work hard to create and maintain relationships built on trust, transparency, and a commitment to care.
- Quality Care: We provide ongoing training and tools for our staff, ensuring the highest possible quality of care.
- Compassion: We truly care about each person we serve, and offer comfort, peace of mind, and empathy.
- Consistency: We place a high value on maintaining consistency of care, communications, and customer service.
We also adhere to strict requirements when hiring our Franklin home care staff. Each person interested in joining our team must undergo thorough interviewing, background and reference checks, skills tests, orientation, and ongoing training, including highly specialized training on specific medical conditions. Each of our caregivers is bonded and insured for the safety and security of those we serve. And finally, we ensure that each individual is someone we would choose to care for our own loved ones at home – meaning families receive the highest possible quality of care for those they love.
Contact Us Today!
We’re always on hand to answer your questions and to offer you some helpful resources, as well as a complimentary in-home consultation. Call our Franklin home care professionals at 615-964-7726 or contact us online and take the first step towards a better tomorrow for someone you love!