While just a stone’s throw from Nashville, life in Gallatin moves at a slower pace. It’s the perfect combination of easy access to all that city life has to offer and a community of neighbors who look after each other like family. Not only that, but there are some great destinations for families to enjoy in Gallatin, like the Sumner County Museum, Bledsoe Creek State Park, Rose Mont, and so much more.
At Stay Home Care, our Gallatin home care team is here to offer the assistance residents need at every stage of life, whether a medically fragile child, an aging senior, or anyone in between. Our Gallatin home care services are customized according to on each person’s unique needs, and can include a variety of types of support, such as:
In-Home Care for Children and Families:
Our Gallatin child care services help children and their parents enjoy the highest quality of life, and can include:
- Customized care for children with special needs or chronic medical conditions
- Assistance with home management
- Support for new moms
- Caring for children while parents are working or otherwise engaged
- Preparing healthy and appetizing meals
- Play, exercise, and fun trips out into the community
- Family respite care
- And many others
Outstanding Aging Care:
Our Gallatin aging care services foster freedom while enhancing safety and overall health and wellbeing, through:
- Socialization and companionship
- Transportation to doctors’ appointments and medical procedures, the salon, lunch dates, and other enjoyable outings
- Medication reminders
- Shopping and running other errands as requested
- Light housekeeping
- Encouragement to stay physically active
- Meal planning and preparation
- Specialized care for those with Alzheimer’s or another type of dementia
- Personal care, such as bathing/showering and getting dressed
- And more
The first step is to schedule an in-home consultation, during which we will develop a customized care plan to address specific concerns and wishes. We then implement and monitor that plan over time, so you’re assured that just the right amount of care is being provided at all times.
Stay Home Care: Gallatin’s Preferred Home Care Provider
Owned and operated by two local ladies with extensive experience in meeting the care needs of their own older parents and children, Stay Home Care is licensed by the State of Tennessee, and strictly adheres to the following values:
- Relationships: We work hard to create and maintain relationships built on trust, transparency, and a commitment to care.
- Quality Care: We provide ongoing training and tools for our staff, ensuring the highest possible quality of care.
- Compassion: We truly care about each person we serve, and offer comfort, peace of mind, and empathy.
- Consistency: We place a high value on maintaining consistency of care, communications, and customer service.
We require each member of our Gallatin home care staff to undergo thorough interviews, background and reference checks, skills tests, orientation, and training on a variety of topics, including specific chronic conditions. Each and every one of our caregivers is also fully bonded and insured, and someone we would choose to care for our own loved ones, so you know your loved one will be treated like family.
Reach Out to Us Today!
To take the next step in ensuring a brighter tomorrow for your loved one, simply contact us online or call our Gallatin home care professionals at 615-964-7726 and request your free consultation today!