Known as the City Between the Lakes (Old Hickory Lake and Percy Priest Lake), Mount Juliet is the largest city in Wilson County and also holds claim to being the fastest growing city in all of Tennessee. Families who’ve chosen to settle in Mount Juliet are able to enjoy the beauty of nature at Shutes Branch, Lone Branch, Charlie Daniels Park, and so many other fun locations.
The Mount Juliet home care professionals at Stay Home Care can help individuals of all ages to live life to the fullest with enhanced safety and independence – from children with chronic medical needs, up through and including elderly adults. Our Mount Juliet home care services are fully individualized based on each specific needs and concerns, through assistance with:
Child and Family Care:
Our Mount Juliet child care services assist children and their families in a wide range of ways, such as:
- Personalized care for children with chronic medical concerns or special needs
- Household management assistance
- New mother care and support
- Child care while parents take time away for self-care and other needs
- Nutritious meal preparation
- Play, exercise, and enjoyable outings
- Respite care
- And more
Superior Senior Care:
Our Mount Juliet senior care services ensure safety and wellbeing while promoting independence and autonomy through:
- Companionship to enhance socialization
- Accompanied transportation to medical appointments, the beauty shop, to visit friends, and other fun outings
- Medication reminders
- Picking up groceries or prescriptions and other errands
- Light household chores and laundry
- Motivation to engage in exercise programs
- Healthy meals
- Specialty care for those with dementia or other chronic conditions
- Personal hygiene care, such as showering/bathing, getting dressed, toilet and incontinence care
- And more
First, we provide an in-home assessment to learn about your concerns and to create an individualized care plan to address those needs. We then carefully review that plan over time, to ensure that the right level of care is continuously provided, even as needs change.
Why Stay Home Care Is the Top-Rated Mount Juliet Home Care Provider
Locally owned and operated, our owners have personal experience in caring for both older adults and young children. We are fully licensed by the State of Tennessee, and we’re proud to uphold the following values in all that we do:
- Relationships: We work hard to create and maintain relationships built on trust, transparency, and a commitment to care.
- Quality Care: We provide ongoing training and tools for our staff, ensuring the highest possible quality of care.
- Compassion: We truly care about each person we serve, and offer comfort, peace of mind, and empathy.
- Consistency: We place a high value on maintaining consistency of care, communications, and customer service.
In addition, each of our Mount Juliet employees has undergone our extensive interview, background and reference screening, skills test, and orientation process, and has received training in a wide range of care needs, including chronic condition care. All of our caregivers have been fully bonded and insured, and have passed our internal assessment in which we determine whether we would like each individual caring for our own loved ones. Only then do we carefully match them to a compatible client in need of care based on their unique strengths and talents.
We’re Ready to Help When You Need Us!
If you’re ready to learn more about our Mount Juliet home care services, we invite you to call us any time at 615-964-7726. We’re here to answer any questions you may have and to arrange for your free in-home assessment at your convenience.