Music City draws tourists from all walks of life, to experience everything from the iconic Grand Ole Opry and Ryman Auditorium, to the Country Music Hall of Fame, the Parthenon, river cruises, and so much more. Nashville boasts a southern charm and friendliness, where no one is a stranger for long, and those privileged to live here know there’s no better place to raise a family and set down roots.
At Stay Home Care, we’re on hand to provide the help and support needed at every stage of life – from children through seniors – that empowers Nashville residents to enjoy all that our beautiful city has to offer, regardless of infirmity, disability, or age. Our Nashville home care services are highly personalized based on each person’s individual needs, and can include assistance with:
Compassionate Care for Seniors:
Our Nashville home care services promote independence in tandem with enhanced safety and socialization, through:
- Companionship to prevent isolation and loneliness
- Transportation to enjoyable outings, medical appointments, etc.
- Medication reminders
- Light household chores and laundry
- Motivation to engage in doctor-approved exercising and stretching
- Planning and preparing nutritious meals
- Specialized memory care for dementia
- Personal hygiene
- And much more
Compassionate Care for Children and Busy Families:
Our Nashville child care services provide help for busy families and children, including:
- Care for children with special needs and chronic health conditions
- Help with household management
- Help for new mothers
- Child care services
- Meal planning, preparation, and clean-up
- Play, exercise, and outings
- Family respite care
- And more
We first meet with families in the comfort of home, to offer a consultation and to develop a personalized plan of care to address any needs and challenges. We then monitor that plan ongoing and adjust as warranted, so the right level of care is always provided at just the right time.
Stay Home Care: The Preferred Choice for Nashville Home Care Services
Locally owned by two local Nashville businesswomen who have personal experience in meeting the care needs both of older parents and young children, Stay Home Care is fully licensed by the State of Tennessee, and operates by a set of guiding values:
- Relationships: We work hard to create and maintain relationships built on trust, transparency, and a commitment to care.
- Quality Care: We provide ongoing training and tools for our staff, ensuring the highest possible quality of care.
- Compassion: We truly care about each person we serve, and offer comfort, peace of mind, and empathy.
- Consistency: We place a high value on maintaining consistency of care, communications, and customer service.
We hold the most stringent requirements for each member of our Nashville home care team, who each undergo extensive interviewing, background and reference checks, skills assessments, orientation, and training, including specialized education on specific chronic conditions. All of our caregivers are fully bonded and insured, and each and every one is someone we would want caring for our own loved ones, for a care experience that feels like family.
Contact Us to Learn More
We’d love to talk with you to learn about the challenges you’re facing and to offer solutions to help. If you need services for elderly home care in Nashville or the nearby areas, you can contact our Nashville home care team any time by calling 615-964-7726. We look forward to serving you!