With its name rooted in the biblical cedars of Lebanon, the beautiful city of Lebanon, Tennessee is fondly referred to as “Cedar City” by residents who appreciate its abundance of majestic cedar trees. And as the founding home of Cracker Barrel and other large businesses, the economic opportunities draw and keep families here for generations, who enjoy area attractions such as Cedars of Lebanon State Park, Fiddlers Grove Historical Village, Don Fox Community Park, and many others.
At Stay Home Care, we’re always available to provide in-home care and support for individuals in any stage of life, from young children up through and including seniors, and anyone in between. Our Lebanon home care services are customized according to on each person’s specific needs, and may include the following types of assistance.
Our Lebanon child care services help through:
- Care for children with specialized needs and/or chronic health concerns
- Home management assistance
- New mom support
- Child care services
- Planning and preparing nutritious meals
- Outings, exercise, and play
- Family respite care
- And many others
Our Lebanon elder care services allow for both independence and safety while enhancing socialization and preventing isolation and loneliness, through:
- Friendly companionship
- Transportation and accompaniment
- Medication reminders
- Shopping and running other errands
- Light housekeeping tasks
- Exercise and stretching programs
- Planning and preparing healthy meals
- Specialized dementia care
- Personal care, such as bathing/showering and getting dressed
- And more
We begin by meeting with a senior and his/her family in the comfort of home, for a free consultation and creation of a personalized care plan to address any concerns. We then implement and monitor that plan, modifying as needed, so the perfect level of care is always provided, both now and as needs change over time.
Lebanon’s Premier Provider of Home Care Services
Founded by two local Lebanon area businesswomen with their own experience in caring for both aging parents and young children, Stay Home Care is licensed by the State of Tennessee, and is guided by the following principles:
- Relationships: We work hard to create and maintain relationships built on trust, transparency, and a commitment to care.
- Quality Care: We provide ongoing training and tools for our staff, ensuring the highest possible quality of care.
- Compassion: We truly care about each person we serve, and offer comfort, peace of mind, and empathy.
- Consistency: We place a high value on maintaining consistency of care, communications, and customer service.
Each member of our Lebanon home care team has successfully completed an intensive process of interviews, background and reference checks, skills tests, orientation, and training, including detailed education on a variety of chronic health conditions. Not only that, but each of our caregivers is fully bonded and insured, and is someone we would choose to care for our own family members.
We’re Here When You Need Us!
With the many questions that arise when a home care need presents, we know it can be overwhelming. We’re here for you with the answers and information you need to make the most informed decision for your loved one. Simply call our Lebanon home care professionals any time at 615-964-7726 or contact us online and take the first step towards a brighter tomorrow.