Smyrna is steeped in military history, playing a key role in the Civil War due to its train station located strategically between Chattanooga and Nashville, and serving as an Air Force training facility during World War II. Today, Smyrna is home to a wide variety of manufacturing businesses, parks and other green spaces, and a number of recreational attractions (Stones River National Battlefield, Sam Davis Home, and the Lee Victory Recreation Park, just to name a few) and the Smyrna home care services provided by Stay Home Care help residents remain as engaged in the community as they’d like.
Individuals of all ages – from young children up through senior adults – can benefit from our wide range of customized Smyrna home care services, which include:
Our Smyrna child care services offer help with:
- Caring for children with specialized needs or chronic health concerns
- Management of the home
- Support for new parents
- Child care
- Preparing nutritious meals
- Outings, play, and exercise
- Respite care for families
- And many other services
Our Smyrna elderly home care services boost freedom, safety, comfort, and socialization through:
- Companionship to engage in enjoyable activities and conversations
- Transportation wherever, whenever a senior would like to go
- Medication reminders
- Errands such as shopping and picking up prescriptions
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Stretching and exercising
- Preparing healthy meals
- Customized dementia care
- Help with personal care needs
- And much more
We begin by meeting right in the comfort of home with those in need of care and their families. This free consultation gives us the basis for creating a personalized care plan that will address any concerns and needs, which will be monitored and adjusted as needed, so the ideal level of care is always provided.
Smyrna’s Top Choice for In-Home Care Services
Founded by two local businesswomen with experience of their own in meeting the care needs for both young children and aging parents, Stay Home Care is fully licensed by the State of Tennessee, and guided by the following main principles:
- Relationships: We work hard to create and maintain relationships built on trust, transparency, and a commitment to care.
- Quality Care: We provide ongoing training and tools for our staff, ensuring the highest possible quality of care.
- Compassion: We truly care about each person we serve, and offer comfort, peace of mind, and empathy.
- Consistency: We place a high value on maintaining consistency of care, communications, and customer service.
All of our staff are trusted and fully equipped to offer safe, reliable care in the homes of those we’re honored to serve, having undergone extensive interviews, background and reference checks, skills tests, orientation, and training. Not only that, but we bond and insure each of our home care professionals, offering an additional measure of comfort and peace of mind for families.
We’re Here When You Need Us!
When you’re ready to explore Smyrna home care options for someone you love, give us a call at 615-964-7726 . We’re always on hand to listen, to answer your questions, and to schedule a complimentary in-home consultation to help you get started on the care solution you need. Contact us today to learn more!