Situated just 18 miles northeast of Nashville, Hendersonville, Tennessee is defined by its proximity to Old Hickory Lake, providing both natural beauty and recreational opportunities for people of all ages. Settled in 1787, Hendersonville has grown from a trading center to a popular and desirable community, and has been called home by Johnny Cash, June Carter Cash, Conway Twitty, and Roy Orbison, to name a few. Today, families and people of all ages put down roots in Hendersonville, making it the fourth largest city in the Nashville metropolitan area. In addition to enjoying the open spaces and aquatic activities, community members also enjoy visiting Historic Rock Castle, Spring Haven Mansion, Monthaven Arts & Cultural Center, and so much more.
To help Hendersonville residents make the most of their community and all that Middle Tennessee has to offer, Stay Home Care is here to provide professional home care in Hendersonville for everyone from infants to seniors. With highly customized care solutions that are designed to bring confidence and peace of mind to every situation, let us partner with you to help with:
Compassionate Care for Seniors
- Companionship and life enrichment activities
- Help with personal care, bathing, and dressing
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Planning and preparing nutritious meals, including clean-up
- Specialized memory care activities
- Transfer and ambulation assistance
- Medication reminders
- Excursions in the community
- And more
Compassionate Care for Children
- Assistance with personal care, including dressing and bathing
- Exercise, playing, and engaging outings in the community
- Nutritious food selection, meal preparation, and help with eating
- Assistance with walking, moving around, and transferring
- And more
Compassionate Care for Busy Families
- Newborn care and care for multiples
- Help with recovery following childbirth or hospitalization
- Meal planning, preparation, and clean-up
- Childcare focused on age-appropriate activities and outings
- Light housekeeping and laundry services
- Assistance with household management, including shopping and errands
- And more
We recognize that each of our clients and families have unique needs and challenges, and that meeting those needs and challenges starts with building a relationship based on trust. During our free in-home consultation, we work to get to know you so that we can determine the right level of care and an ideal caregiver match to help you thrive.
The Stay Home Care Difference for Hendersonville Families
Locally owned and operated by two businesswomen who have experienced the joys and challenges of caring for older parents and school-aged children while juggling the demands of a career, Stay Home Care grew out of a desire to provide exceptional care, advocacy, and education for families on their caregiving journey. To help ensure we are consistently delivering compassionate care and excellent customer service, our core values are at the heart of everything that we do:
- Relationships: We work hard to create and maintain relationships built on trust, transparency, and a commitment to care.
- Quality Care: We provide ongoing training and tools for our staff, ensuring the highest possible quality of care.
- Compassion: We truly care about each person we serve, and offer comfort, peace of mind, and empathy.
- Consistency: We place a high value on maintaining consistency of care, communications, and customer service.
Because we’ve been in your shoes, we understand the importance of hiring only the most qualified individuals who share our commitment to delivering exceptional care in the home. In addition, each member of our team undergoes rigorous background and reference checks, skills assessment, and a thorough interview.
Contact Us for More Information
To find out more about our highly customizable home care in Hendersonville, and to schedule a free in-home consultation, please email or call us today at 615-964-7726. We’d welcome the opportunity to learn how we can help!