Once the capital of Tennessee, today Murfreesboro is both the center of population and the geographic center of Tennessee. Located a short drive from downtown Nashville, Murfreesboro is the home of Middle Tennessee State University and has a diverse music and art scene, hosting the Main Street Jazzfest, Uncle Dave Macon Day, and the Murfreesboro’s International FolkFest. In addition, Murfreesboro has a rich Civil War history that is sure to please any history buff. Ranked by Money as the 19th best place to live in the United States, Murfreesboro is a vibrant and growing community that people of all ages like to call home.
To help families and seniors make the most of all that Murfreesboro has to offer, Stay Home Care offers a variety of in-home care services aimed at seniors, children and busy families. Owned and operated by local businesswomen who have served as family caregivers, we know firsthand the joys and challenges of caring for older parents, young children and juggling career responsibilities. We pride ourselves on providing trusted care that restores balance and brings families in Murfreesboro peace of mind. Just a few of the many ways we can help includes:
Compassionate Care for Seniors
- Companionship and life enrichment activities
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Help with personal care, bathing, and dressing
- Meal planning, preparation and clean-up
- Specialized memory care activities
- Transfer assistance
- Medication pick-up and reminders
- Light stretching and exercise
- Shopping, errands, and excursions in the community
- And more
Compassionate Care for Children
- Personal care, dressing, and bathing assistance
- Nutritious food selection, meal preparation, and help with eating
- Assistance with walking, moving around, and transferring
- Exercise, playing, and engaging outings in the community
- And more
Compassionate Care for Busy Families
- Help with recovery after birth or hospitalization
- Newborn care and care for multiples
- Meal planning, preparation, and clean-up
- Child care focused on age-appropriate activities and outings
- Light housekeeping and laundry services
- Assistance with shopping, errands, and household management
- And more
We understand there can be some hesitation when bringing a caregiver into the home, and that’s why we do everything we can to ensure a smooth transition. During our free in-home assessment, we not only have an opportunity to gather information about your care needs, but we can also make an ideal caregiver match – someone who possesses the skills and personality to seamlessly assist and provide the care you or your loved ones need. What’s more, we regularly monitor and review each care plan, adapting to provide solutions as needs change.
Extraordinary Care for Murfreesboro Families
Building a long-term relationship with clients begins from the moment you call our office. And to ensure we are exceeding your expectations in everything we do, we are guided by four core values:
- Relationships: We work hard to create and maintain relationships built on trust, transparency, and a commitment to care.
- Quality Care: We provide ongoing training and tools for our staff, ensuring the highest possible quality of care.
- Compassion: We truly care about each person we serve, and offer comfort, peace of mind, and empathy.
- Consistency: We place a high value on maintaining consistency of care, communications, and customer service.
Each member of the Stay Home Care staff is thoroughly background checked, interviewed and must pass a comprehensive skills assessment before becoming a member of our team. Additionally, we maintain a commitment to ongoing training in order to help keep our team on the cutting-edge of the skills, safety and caregiving techniques needed to deliver consistent, extraordinary care for all of our clients.
Learn More About the Stay Home Care Difference
To learn more about our exceptional home care for Murfreesboro families, and to schedule a free in-home care assessment, contact Stay Home Care today at 615-964-7726. We’re committed to creating customized care solutions and providing educational resources to help seniors and families maintain safety, balance, and peace of mind.