Once a small rural town with an economy based in the agricultural industry, Spring Hill, Tennessee has grown exponentially over the past two decades — from a population of fewer than 10,000 residents in 2000, to a thriving community of over 40,000 residents today. While much of that growth is due to the proximity to Nashville, as well as a shift to manufacturing with several international companies locating their plants in the area, it’s also due to the fact that Spring Hill is a great community that appeals to people of all ages. From families to retirees, local residents enjoy Historic Rippavilla Plantation, Sarah Benson Park, and Spring Hill Civil War Battlefield.
At Stay Home Care, we understand the importance of community ties and putting down roots, but we also know that sometimes families and seniors may need a little extra help. With a variety of home care services that can be customized for each stage of life, Stay Home Care is here to help you maintain independence and provide you with peace of mind. Let us help you with any of the following services:
Compassionate Care for Seniors
- Companionship and engaging activities at home or in community
- Help with personal care, including bathing and dressing
- Nutritious meal planning and preparation
- Specialized memory care activities
- Transfer assistance
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Medication pick-up and reminders
- And more
Compassionate Care for Children
- Personal care, including dressing and bathing assistance
- Engaging outings in the community that encourage play an exercise
- Meal preparation and help with eating
- Assistance with walking, moving around, and transferring
- And more
Compassionate Care for Busy Families
- Newborn care and care for multiples
- Help with recovery after birth or hospitalization
- Child care focused on age-appropriate activities and outings
- Light housekeeping, laundry services, and meal planning
- Assistance with shopping, errands, and household management
- And more
During our complimentary in-home consultation, we take the time to get to know you and learn about your care needs, goals, and challenges. This insight helps us not only make an ideal caregiver match, but also helps us to create and implement customized care solutions to assist you on your caregiving journey. Additionally, to ensure clients and families consistently receive care that exceeds expectations, prior to an offer of employment, each member of our team must undergo and successfully complete a thorough interview, along with background and skills checks.
What Sets Stay Home Care Apart?
As a home care agency that is operated and owned by two local businesswomen, Stay Home Care understands the importance of finding exceptional and consistent care right here in Spring Hill. In addition, as family caregivers ourselves, we understand the joy and challenges when caring for older parents and school-aged children, all while juggling the demands of a career. To help provide balance and restore peace of mind, we founded Stay Home Care to meet the changing needs of families and individuals, while providing expert care, advocacy and education. Furthermore, in all of our daily interactions, we are guided by our four core values:
- Relationships: We work hard to create and maintain relationships built on trust, transparency, and a commitment to care.
- Quality Care: We provide ongoing training and tools for our staff, ensuring the highest possible quality of care.
- Compassion: We truly care about each person we serve, and offer comfort, peace of mind, and empathy.
- Consistency: We place a high value on maintaining consistency of care, communications, and customer service.
When you partner with Stay Home Care, you can feel confident that each member of our team not only shares our core values, but also our commitment to providing extraordinary care at home.
Learn More About Our Spring Hill Home Care
We’d love the opportunity to get to know more about your care needs. Please contact us today at 615-964-7726 to set up a complimentary in-home assessment and to learn more about our top-rated Spring Hill home care. We look forward to hearing from you and working as a partner on your caregiving journey.