In Springfield, Tennessee, our roots run deep – literally. With an ideal climate and soil, Springfield is the commercial center of Robertson County, which has a long and rich agricultural history. A top producer of crops such as tobacco, wheat, corn, hay and soybeans, as well as livestock such as beef and dairy cattle, farming has been a way of life for generations. Today, while agriculture continues to define the region, so too does proximity to Nashville. A growing community with much to offer both long-time residents and newcomers alike, Springfield is home to the Robertson County Museum, The Square and surrounding historic downtown, as well as the Springfield Greenway.
Like you, we appreciate the significance of putting down roots in a community, and that’s why Stay Home Care makes an ideal partner for busy families and seniors alike. Founded by two local businesswomen, Stay Home Care grew out of firsthand family caregiving experiences and a desire to provide unsurpassed home care services, advocacy, and support for individuals and families who are facing similar joys and challenges in their caregiving journey. Just a few of the ways Stay Home Care can help include:
Compassionate Care for Seniors
- Companionship and life enrichment activities
- Shopping, errands, and excursions in the community
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Help with personal hygiene, including bathing and dressing
- Nutritious meal planning, preparation and clean-up
- Specialized memory care activities
- Medication pick-up and reminders
- Light stretching and physician-approved exercise
- And more
Compassionate Care for Children
- Assistance with walking, moving around, and transferring
- Exercise, playing, and engaging outings in the community
- Personal care, dressing, and bathing assistance
- Nutritious food selection, meal preparation, and help with eating
- And more
Compassionate Care for Busy Families
- Assistance following childbirth or hospitalization
- Newborn care and care for multiples
- Childcare focused on age-appropriate activities and outings
- Meal planning, preparation, and clean-up
- Light housekeeping and laundry services
- Assistance with shopping, errands, and household management
- And more
From your first call to Stay Home Care, we work with you to develop a customized plan of care, reviewing and adjusting it regularly as needed. And because we know that there can be some uncertainty when inviting a caregiver into your home, we work with you to make an ideal caregiver match – taking into consideration likes and dislikes, as well as skills, interests and personality. In addition, each member of our team must undergo a thorough interview process including background and skills checks.
Delivering Exceptional Care Is Our Passion
Cultivating relationships is critical to the success of Stay Home Care, and that’s why we believe in employing the most qualified care team in the business in order to provide consistent care that exceeds expectations. Built on four core values that are the foundation of our business, we believe in:
- Relationships: We work hard to create and maintain relationships built on trust, transparency, and a commitment to care.
- Quality Care: We provide ongoing training and tools for our staff, ensuring the highest possible quality of care.
- Compassion: We truly care about each person we serve, and offer comfort, peace of mind, and empathy.
- Consistency: We place a high value on maintaining consistency of care, communications, and customer service.
Taken together, these core values guide all aspects of our business and help us to ensure the exceptional care and customer service that families have come to expect from us.
Learn More About Stay Home Care
Give Stay Home Care a call today at 615-964-7726. Our compassionate and knowledgeable team provides help for family caregivers by providing advocacy and peace of mind. Reach out to us to schedule a complimentary in-home assessment and let our team design a customized plan of care to help you and those you love.