Located in Middle Tennessee, Columbia sits on the banks of the Duck River and is surrounded by natural and historic beauty – from rolling hills and mountain vistas to Civil War era homes and other historic structures. Known as the Mule Capital of the World, Columbia’s annual celebration draws visitors from all over the United States to enjoy a week of food, entertainment and hospitality. Originally settled in the early 1800s, today, Columbia is a thriving and fast-growing community. From the ancestral home of James K. Polk, the 11th president of the United States, to a beautiful downtown and Riverwalk Park, it’s no wonder that people of all ages are proud to call this community home.
To help its residents make the most of their beloved community, Stay Home Care is here to provide trusted respite and in-home care for families in Columbia. Owned and operated by two local businesswomen, Stay Home Care offers customized care solutions to help seniors, families, and children with special needs or chronic health conditions. No matter what your stage in life, our team is here to help you navigate your caregiving journey by providing the services, support, and advocacy you need. Let us help you with:
Compassionate Home Care in Columbia and Surrounding Areas
- Companionship and life enrichment activities at home and in the community
- Help with personal care, bathing, and dressing
- Meal planning, preparation and clean-up
- Specialized memory care activities
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Transfer assistance
- Medication pick-up and reminders
- And more
Compassionate Care for Children
- Exercise, playing, and engaging outings in the community
- Assistance with personal care, dressing, and bathing
- Meal preparation and help with eating
- Assistance with walking, moving around, and transferring
- And more
Compassionate Care for Busy Families
- Newborn care and care for multiples
- Help with recovery after childbirth or hospitalization
- Child care focused on age-appropriate activities and outings
- Nutritious meal planning, preparation, and clean-up
- Light housekeeping and laundry services
- Assistance with shopping, errands, and household management
- And more
As family caregivers ourselves, we know there can be some trepidation when inviting a caregiver into the home. That’s why from the moment you call our office, we work to understand your care needs and challenges so that we can make an ideal caregiver match. Not only do we identify a member of our care team who possesses the skill set needed, but also someone who shares similar interest and hobbies. Each member of our care team is passionate about providing home care in Columbia and is committed to helping clients restore balance and maintain independence and dignity. What’s more, prior to an offer of employment, each member of our team must pass thorough background and skills assessment checks, in addition to at least one in-person interview.
Trusted Home Care for Columbia Families
Because we’ve been in your shoes, we understand that consistency and communication play important roles in building trust and a long-term relationship. That’s why we rely on four principles to guide us in our daily interactions with clients, families and our caregiving team:
- Relationships: We work hard to create and maintain relationships built on trust, transparency, and a commitment to care.
- Quality Care: We provide ongoing training and tools for our staff, ensuring the highest possible quality of care.
- Compassion: We truly care about each person we serve, and offer comfort, peace of mind, and empathy.
- Consistency: We place a high value on maintaining consistency of care, communications, and customer service.
By partnering with Stay Home Care, you can feel confident that our team of committed professionals will deliver exceptional, compassionate home care in Columbia and surrounding areas.
Call Stay Home Care Today
To set up a free in-home consultation, contact Stay Home Care today at 615-964-7726. We’d love to learn more about your care needs and to create a customized care plan that helps bring peace of mind to you and your loved ones.