Stay Home Care is a trusted provider of compassionate home care in Thompson’s Station and nearby communities. Our people-first approach to care allows us to build meaningful relationships with all of our clients and develop customized care solutions for every stage of life. Locally owned and operated by two businesswomen with firsthand experience as family caregivers, Stay Home Care offers in-home care services for infants, families, older adults and most anyone in between. With a team of passionate, knowledgeable and reliable caregivers, we are committed to providing exceptional care and educational resources to help Thompson’s Station families thrive.
We’re honored to offer families in Thompson’s Station a wide variety of home care services to help make life at home as safe and enjoyable as possible. Some of our services include:
- Companionship, socialization and engaging activities
- Accompanied transportation whenever and wherever a senior would like to go
- Light housekeeping, laundry, and linen changes
- Help with personal care needs, such as bathing, getting dressed, etc.
- Meal planning and preparation
- Specialized memory care for those with Alzheimer’s disease or other types of dementia
- Medication reminders
- Light stretching and physician-approved exercises
- And more
- Assistance with walking and transfers
- Fun outings, play, and exercise
- Help with bathing, getting dressed, and other personal care needs
- Meal preparation and feeding assistance
- And more
- Hospitalization or post-childbirth care
- Care for infants and multiples
- Activities and outings for children
- Meal preparation
- Light housekeeping tasks and laundry
- Errand-running and household management
- And more
Because we understand that each situation is unique, we will work with you to create a personalized care plan, which we review and adjust as needed. We also work diligently to select the ideal caregiver by considering likes and dislikes, skills, interests and personality type. For the reassurance of the families we serve, prior to an offer of employment, each of our care professionals is required to pass an extensive interview, background check, and skills assessment.
Why Families Choose Stay Home Care
Developing and strengthening bonds between our care experts and those we serve is vital. To accomplish this, we follow four key guiding principles:
- Relationships: We work hard to build and maintain relationships based on trust, transparency, and a commitment to care.
- Quality Care: We provide ongoing training and tools for our staff, ensuring the highest possible quality of care.
- Compassion: We truly care about each person we serve, and offer comfort, peace of mind, and empathy.
- Consistency: We place a high value on maintaining consistency of care, communications, and customer service.
These values guide us in all that we do and ensure that each family is receiving the unparalleled care and customer service they need and deserve.
Learn More About Home Care in Thompson’s Station
Reach out to Stay Home Care today to arrange for a free in-home consultation to learn more about our compassionate and reliable home care in Thompson’s Station and the surrounding areas. Contact us any time at 615-964-7726 to get started!